There does have to be some terms and conditions but we will endeavor to keep them to an absolute minimum.
Terms and Conditions
NOTE: These T & C's will be developed and extended as circumstances dictate.
1. We aim to provide a safe camping environment. However, you will appreciate that this is open ground in the countryside and is subject to the changing weather conditions. This, by its very nature, will present trip hazards and other risks over which we have no control and for which we cannot accept any responsibility. Please take care and do not hesitate to report anything you consider to be an actual or potential risk immediately.
2. We want every visitor to enjoy their stay at Summerfield Campsite but it is a fundamental condition that each visitor to the site must behave in such a way so as not to unduly disturb or have a negative impact on the enjoyment of other visitors.
3. Campsites are not generally noisy places but, for the benefit of other campers and young children, and also village residents, noise levels must be kept to a minimum from 11 pm. It is against the law to operate an open music source after this time.
4. Our experience has shown that Disposable Barbecues can be anti-social under certain conditions due to the levels of smoke generated. They have also been shown to present significant Health and Safety risks if not operated strictly in accordance with the instructions. Accordingly, we have taken the decision to prohibit the use of these on the site. ALl other types of gas and charcoal barbecues are acceptable.
5. All bookings for camping pitches or the apartments are only regarded as 'secured' upon receipt of a non refundable deposit of 50% of the total pitch fees. Please be aware that this deposit is non refundable.
5. Summerfield Campsite is a trading name of Summerfield Ventures Ltd. This Company is the site operator and cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage to visitors property howsoever caused.